Latest Trendy Sarees and Bollywood beauties!
Sarees are the integral part of ethnic outfits. It is the evergreen India attire. Whether it is festivals, interviews, weddings, rituals, parties or any functions; sari adds much extra beauty to every special occasion! These trendy sarees have always remained to our hearts. Sarees are even favorite of our glamorous Bollywood divas too. They love to flaut exclusive designer trendy sarees for fashion shows, parties, cannes, award functions, film festivals and premiers, wedding ceremonies, etc.
While, Lehengas, Anarkalis, Indo-western gowns are becoming part of India Women wardrobe collection, but sarees will always find important place in ethnic wardrobe. Let’s look some latest saree trends; it’s color, design, prints, fabric and more on Renzza:
1. Whites Family: As indian, we do not prefer white for festive and celebratory occasions but it doesn’t put off Bollywood queens from flaunting marvelous white sarees. Jacqueline Fernandez rocked the white trend at Filmfare Awards 2017 function. Even red and white combo is chosen in indian wedding saree called panetar. B-town actress Vidya Balan spotted in a lovely white kanjeevaram saree during the Zee Cine Awards 2017.
2. Irresistible Pale & Grey: Love the taste of Indian and global fashion? Yes! Then Pale and Grey are the shades for you. Greys are no longer only for old and elderly. Even our youngest B-town beauty Alia Bhatt was seen wearing silvery greys and dull greys designer trendy sarees. Grab awesome designer latest and trendy sarees in grey color with beautiful embellishments or colorful motifs from best brands here. You can even style it with a latest pallu drapes.
3. Eternally Beautiful Beige & Black: Beige and Black both are eternally mystical and magical. Earthy tones are Indian’s most favorite and why not! These colors look great with the India skin tones. While black is another hot favorite shade of our Bollywood beauties. So, go for an all beige silk saree with color embellishment; or pick a black georgette saree and pair with an embroidered designer blouse to cop this top celebrity trendy sarees with Renzza.com.
4. Fancy Floras: Floral designs sarees are surely increasing. Flowers are loved by women, whether it is in whole sarees, borders, blouses or accessories. A floral saree in your wardrobe can be fun and cool and feminine this season. Isn’t it? What are you waiting for? Renzza is here whether you need floral printed saree, floral embroidered saree, plain saree with floral blouse or half saree with a floral print pallu.
5. Trendy Net Sarees: Net sarees have always rock the fashion world and still going strong. Thanks to the designers. Embroideries and embellishments on the net sarees give it a prettier and complete touch. Finally, this wedding season, shop your stylish and ethnic designer heavy embroided Saree at great prices and discount.
6. Half and Half: It’s another fresh concept of saree style. Like to add some super fun to your saree collection? Just go for half and half saree. In half and half saree, the saree body and saree pallu are different which create an element of contrast. The most amazing thing about this saree style is, if you can’t wear lehenga for any occasion, heavily embellished half and half saree gives a touch of lehenga. Therefore, pick all-time favorite half and half saree to get a fashion edge!
7. Velvet in Sarees: Lush, lavish and majestic! Velvet fabric has unique aura, however, it has been used rarely in sarees. Many Bollywood beauties are sported in saree with velvet borders, blouses and pallus in velvet party-wear sarees. You can too don this regal, lustrous fabric saree in party with gorgeous maroon and beige half & half saree with stunning, lush velvet pallu. Hence, Velvet sarees are great for evening and night time functions. To shop for latest party-wear saree trends; inspired by Bollywood; you can always come to Renzza.com!
8. Other trendy sarees:
• If you are handloom lovers, add Rich Indian Handloom sarees in your closet to get a classy touch to your saree collection.
• Pink is a feminine and auspicious color. Pink is one of the women’s favorite color and our B-town beauties too. All hues of pink go well with the India complexion and thus, a must-have now!
• Since, much like blacks, blue palette has an eternal charm; that goes stupendously well for all ages, body types and occasions. Yet, from office formals to wedding dances; blues are perfect for all settings. Rather plain blue saree pair with heavy designer tops or blouses; with unique necklines are flavor of the season. This is one color that has no limitations.
Select your favorite sarees to dress like your favorite bollywood diva. Get a huge collection of Designer trendy Saree for parties, dinners, dates, events and every occasion to buy saree online on Renzza.